Monday 27 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Ive had my IPV for a little over two months and last night i turned it off for the night. In the morning I noticed my vape was warm which is weird considering I always turn it off, I tried clicking it five times to turn it on and nothing's happening. The screen is just black. Ive already cleaned everything and tried different batteries and nothing is working. The vape still charges when I plug it in the red light is still there and the only weird thing that happend where i thought it might...

IPV D3 not turning on?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mnXK9D

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...