Sunday 19 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I'm buying the smoke alien and I want your suggestions on a good set of batteries and charger I only have one mod with an external battery and its a pico and have been charging it in the mod but for the alien I want a charger and a good set of battery and charger so I don't have to worry about anything andim also aware about moose chart I just like hearing from people that have the mod and what theyre using . Its gonna be my first big mod I've been roaming with the 75 and 80 watt mods and...

battery suggestions

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2m2DRBm

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...