Tuesday 21 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Probably get moved but not sure where to post this and I saw another fellow DC guy/gal post similar.

Currently IStick Pico 75. It works fine and might buy another one. Only thing wrong is the finish is showing wear and next mod I buy I will try to find a sheath for. I want a mod that works with the Mini because I know how to build and call me lazy but not really interested in learning a new one plus I rather twist my own coils (as little as possible). If I had to I would learn but rather...

Looking for a mod upgrade ...maybe, has to work with Serpent Mini

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2m4MeQ6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...