Sunday 26 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster new member. I have been vaping since 2012 and have soft spot for high end well made devices. I have many Evolv products and recently decided to join the SX Mini band wagon. I purchased a red Q class 12 days ago and have really grown to love its fit, finish, feel and features. However, my excitement for the SX line was very short lived.

During normal use yesterday, it simply stopped firing. For a minute, i thought my batters were dead but...

SX Mini Q Class problem - Wont fire

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2jKsGMb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...