Sunday 19 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

My wife has had a long bout with bilateral pneumonia and we recently purchased an air quality monitor to make sure that there weren't any environmental factors in our home that might be causing her lung problems. Fortunately our indoor air quality is excellent. As an experiment I started chain vaping around our air quality monitor to see what effect vaping indoors would have on our air quality. Much to my surprise the air quality did not change at all. However, when I cooked a steak in the...

Vaping and indoor air quality

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mdcEuY

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...