Thursday 23 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys,

I've recently gotten a new TC mod that supports SS316L coils in TC mode, as I've had enough of dry hits and burned coils in wattage mode. (Innokin CFIV 18650 TC)

The issue is that I don't like throat-hit and therefore PG, and also enjoy clouds.
As such I am always leaning towards high VG juices (ideally I think I'd enjoy vaping 100% VG). In wattage mode this led me to experience constantly burned coils and dry hits as the cotton isn't able to wick up the thick VG juice fast...

Dry hits and burned coils in TC mode no matter what when vaping high VG, how can I fix this?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lvwpAs

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...