Tuesday 21 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

i have been diagnosed with COPD......quit smoking 4 yrs ago by starting vaping. Have loved vaping and never looked back at the stinky habit I had for over 40 yrs. But apparently my lungs had already been damaged. I felt really good up until about 6 months ago when I started to get out of breath whenever exerting at times....so had some tests done and result says COPD. I was really surprised cuz I thought I had dodged it.......and now they are telling me not to Vape either because it also...

COPD and confused

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hT3tBM

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...