Friday 24 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I'm moving away from sub-ohm in that I no longer need the hit it gives me, and have transitioned slowly from 9% to 3% nicotine. I have two EVOD VV batteries and a EMOW Mega tank, from way back. Want to replace the tank to a top-loading tank, similar to the i-sub Apex I've been using for the last year, but one suitable for 1.5-2.0 ohm vaping. Is there a suitable box mod I can use that will allow me to vape at around 4.5w, as if I try the one I've been used to (kanger subox) it only goes...

What kind of box mods can you use with standard atties?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2msjbCn

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...