Thursday 16 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,

I havent posted in here for a while but I still watched the boards from time to time. Since joining I felt confident enough to upgrade my mods. Mainly battery based mods. I have a X-Cube Mini 75 W and a Tesla 80 W mod. I am using LG HG2 18650's with a Efest LUC V4 charger. Tanks include SMOK TFV4, Kanger Subtank plus, Kanger Toptank Plus and a Triton 2. I rarely go below .5 ohm and rarely go above 50 W.

Well, Monday I purchased the Alien kit from SMOK with the TFV8 baby beast with...

I need some advice

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2kEvI48

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...