Friday 17 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I ordered some juice from gotojoes.com a few weeks ago and they had this on their "Closeouts" page. No description, just titled "Slim-V Vape Pen". For only $4.99 I thought what the heck, I'll order one along with an extra "Slim-V Clearomizer" for $1.99 which was also on their Closeouts page. Now it's here (and no longer listed on their website) and I have no clue how to use it. I emailed the website back when I ordered it but got no response and Googling Slim-V turned up nothing (but it did...

What is this? ("Slim-V Vape Pen")

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ltd9od

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...