Friday 17 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello again,
Geezus christ, it has been a long time since I've been on these forums! I'm looking to re-up on some base diy-flavorings and looking to discover something new. I'll be spending a few hundred, aiming for for large quantities in high concentrations. But before checked out my cart, I thought I should first get some opinions, because I have been in a cave for the last few years and made some poor purchases before.

I have vaped and made my own liquid for about 11 years...

[diy e-liquid] time to re-up! Suggest some brands?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lRUGSK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...