Thursday 16 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I've seen a lot of Hype about the new Smok GX350. I've even picked one up for myself. I haven't seen anyone post any issues as of yet. My only concern is I have the purple mod kit and am wondering how it will hold up cosmetically with the matte paint finish. If anyone runs into any issues please update. As mentioned I'm currently not experiencing anything with the device itself, but I did have leaking with the TFV8 tank that came included but nothing I couldn't resolve. What annoyances do...

Smok GX350 issues

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2lTSKG5

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...