Friday 17 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys,

As I've had enough of dry hits and can't stand high-PG juices I've recently been looking into TC mods.

Though attracted to the concept for a long time I have previously been skeptical due to health concerns with Ni-200 and Titanium coils.
However TC with stainless steel coils has since become a thing, and from what I read it's supposedly much safer so I went ahead and ordered a TC mod that works with SS coils (specifically the Innokin 18650 TC)

While it's on its way, I started...

Stainless steel TC mod, can I use any tank with SS coils in TC mode?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2m5xBbi

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...