Friday 17 February 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I have different options on my vape hardware to choose, including temp control, but I don't really notice much of a difference in how it vapes.

I realize that temp control is a newer trend that more and devices have, but why do people like it, and what is to be gained from it?

I usually just keep my vape device on normal mode, where the only thing that I have to choose is what watt it operates at, and I usually have that at around 30 watts, which is what I find works good for me. The max I...

What's so great about temp control?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2m5RZci

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...